When to complete an IT Access Request form
Please work with the Division of Talent and Inclusion - Human Resources to complete the hiring process prior to submitting this request.
- New account
- Extension of existing account
- New Access
- Modified Access
- Account Holder Name
- Account Holder WPI ID #
- Approvals from Supervisor, Department/Division (if different than supervisor), Information Analyst
How to Request
Computer accounts and access are requested by the hiring department. This should occur at least ten business days prior to the individual's start date. Forms submitted less than ten business days prior to the anticipated start date may result in accounts and access provisioned after the individual's start date.
- The hiring supervisor or the department head of the account holder complete and sign the IT Computer Account and Data Access Request Form
- The form is sent or emailed to the Informaton Technology Service Desk
- The ITS Service Desk may be contacted to inquire about account creation or access provisioning status./li>
Request Account Extension
Before the account expires, an extension may be requested by the supervisor via contacting the IT Service Desk with the account holder's username and the new end date.
After an account is expired, an extension is requested by the supervisor by submitting the IT Computer Account and Data Access Request Form to the IT Service Desk.