Activate Microsoft Office 2016 using the instructions below:
- From within the network drive mapped for the install, navigate to the Scripts folder
- Click on the file "Activate_Office_2016.bat" and drag it onto your Desktop
- Right-click the file you just placed on your Desktop, and click "Run as administrator"
- A black dialog box will appear, indicating the process has started. This box will disappear once the process has ended.
- The network installation of Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows requires periodic license checks back to a central WPI server. Each check-in activates Office 2016 for 180 days.
- Off-campus activation requires the VPN
- Computer needs to have the proper date, time and time zone