Add a Resource Mailbox to Outlook
This article provides instructions for adding a resource mailbox to Outlook through the Outlook Client and Outlook Web Access
- After opening the Outlook program, go to the File tab at the top
- Navigate to the Account Settings icon and select Account settings from the drop down list
- In the E-mail tab that should open as the default, select Change...
- On the Change Account tab, click More Settings...
- Click the Advanced tab and choose Add
- Type the name of the mailbox, including the @wpi.edu and then click Ok
- Select Apply then OK then Next and finally, Finish
Outlook Web Access
- Right Click your personal inbox (name on the left pane)
- Select Add shared folder...
- Type in the name or email address of the resource mailbox
- Click Add
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2019-03-07 14:24:00
Content last Modified Date: 2019-03-07 16:28:23
Access Date: 2019-03-26 12:36:22
Access URL: https://it.wpi.edu/article/id/285