- Press the Key on your keyboard
- Type \\printers.wpi.edu in the search bar and press "Enter"
- Log in if prompted with "firstname.lastname@example.org" and your password
- Locate your printer in the list of network printers, and double-click it
- A progress bar will briefly appear, and then a pop-up containing the printer queue will appear, indicating that the installation was successful
Adding a Network Printer on Windows 7
How to map a printer on the WPI network.
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2016-09-08 00:00:00
Content last Modified Date: 2016-12-16 08:47:39
Access Date: 2018-11-15 04:08:35
Access URL: https://it.wpi.edu/article/id/58