- WPI account in good standing
- Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) configured
- Proper date, time, and timezone set on device
- Safari is required for the automated installation process. Alternative browsers are not supported.
- Connect to the WPI-Open wireless network
- Open your web browser to https://w.wpi.edu
- Select Setup My WPI WiFi
- Select Sign In
Please ensure that the proper device type and OSX Version is selected
- Sign in with your WPI email address and password
- Select JoinNow
- Go to Settings on your iOS device
- Select Profile Download
- Select Install
Once all steps have been completed you should be connected to the WPI Wireless network. If you are not automatically connected to WPI-Wireless, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and connect manually there.
- In some instances, users may need to remove older WPI Profiles. To remove a profile, open "Settings -> General". Scroll down to "Profiles" and delete all WPI-Wireless profiles. Once done, rerun this procedure.