- In a web browser, navigate to portal.office.com and select Outlook.
- On the left hand side, right-click the Groups section and select Create group.
- Select the Standard group option and click Next.
- Provide a name for the group and fill out your preferences.
while you can change the Display name of the group later on, you will not be able to change the email address that is associated with the group.
- Click Create in the top left corner of the pane.
- Add members that you would like to be added to the group.
- Click Add in the top left corner of the pane.
Create an 0365 Group
Instructions for creating a group in Office 365
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2018-08-09 00:00:00
Content last Modified Date: 2018-08-09 18:02:38
Access Date: 2018-08-14 05:05:45
Access URL: https://it.wpi.edu/article/id/223