- WPI email account
- Governed by the WPI Mailinglist Policy
- In a web browser, navigate to portal.office.com and select Outlook.
- On the left side, right-click the Groups section and select Create group.
- Select the Standard group option and click Next.
- Provide a name for the group and fill out your preferences.
While you can change the Display name of the group later on, you will not be able to change the email address that is associated with the group.
- Click Create in the top left corner of the pane.
- Add members that you would like to access the group.
- Click Add in the top left corner of the pane.
Manage Group Ownership
When a Group is created, the owner should set at least one additional owner from the members added.
To transfer ownership, an owner can promote another member to owner, and demote themselves from owner to member. See "Actions" for Edit Group Members and Owners, which links to detailed instructions from Microsoft.