- Login to eProjects 2.0 (see Actions for link)
- WPI username and password
- Project Advisor or Editor role
- Faculty receive Advisor role by default
- Project Advisors can only edit or delete their own Project Opportunities
- Editor or Advisor roles may be requested using the Request Help button
- Required fields are marked with a red * within eProjects
Create or Edit Project
- Login to eProjects; click Menu icon in upper right
- Click Advisor
- To create a new project choose Add Project
- To edit an existing project choose My Projects, then select the project and click the Edit tab
- Complete the project opportunity form, consisting of the three sections explained below. A red * within eProjects indicates required fields.
- Click Save in lower left
The Description tab contains the following:
- Description and Abstract: rich text fields; first paragraph of Description is default Abstract
- Image: multiple images can be added; alternative text is required
Additional Project Details 1
The Additional Project Details 1 section generally contains the fields below. Some fields may vary due to the type of project.
- Area of Study: multiple selections allowed
- Work Location
- Student Qualifications: multiple selections allowed; can be marked as Required or Preferred
- U.S. Citizen Requirement
- Advisor: multiple entries allowed; can be marked as Advisor or Co-Advisor
- Team Size: can enter minimum and maximum number of students
- Project Continuation: select to indicate the project is part of a larger program
Additional Project Details 2
The Additional Project Details 2 section generally contains the fields below. Some fields may vary due to the type of project.
- Project Status
- Academic Year
- Academic Department
- URL: Link to the project web site
- CRN: Course Registration Number assigned by the Registrar...does this apply to all projects?
The Project status (Advertising, Draft, Active, Registered, Finalized) appears in the upper right when viewing a project. Advertising projects appear in the search hub. Projects in Draft can only be viewed or searched by Advisors and Co-Advisors.
Project Advisors can advertise projects by:
- In the project, click the Edit tab.
- In Additional Project Details 2 for Status choose Advertising.
- Terms: Recurring projects can be advertised by selecting multiple academic terms
- Click Save in lower left.