Install on Windows
- If you have installed Office 2013 SP1 or Office 2016, you should already have the "Skype for Business 2015" or "Skype for Business 2016" client installed.
- If you have installed Office 2010 you should upgrade to Office 2016 which includes the client.
Updating Office Installation
If Skype for Business does not appear on your start menu, you may need to update your office installation.
- From the Control Panel open Programs and Features.
- Navigate to and right click Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013/2016 and select Change. The Office installer will then launch.
- Select Add or Remove Features and click Continue
- From the drop down box next to Microsoft Lync (Office 2013) or Skype for Business (2016) select Run from My Computer and click Continue
- Your installation of Office will then be updated to include the missing Skype Client. You may be prompted to restart your computer.
Install on OSx
- Map the network drive
- Navigate to Microsoft > Mac > Skype for Business and run SkypeForBusinessInstaller-126.96.36.199.pkg
- If you are running an older version of MacOS, you may be prompted to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.11 or later