Network Drive Mapping Using Windows 10
This article explains how to map a WPI network drive on a Windows 10 computer.
- Click the Windows icon on the task bar to bring up the Start Menu
- In the search bar, type "computer" without the quotes
- In the search results right-click on "This PC"
- Click "Map network drive"
- Uncheck the "Reconnect at sign-in" box if it is checked
- Type in the network drive path (ex. \\storage.wpi.edu\HOME\My_Documents)
- Click "Finish"
- When the logon information is requested, enter your WPI username in the format "firstname.lastname@example.org" and your Windows password
While drive mapping instructions remain the same, you'll need to be connected to WPI's VPN in order for the connections to work. The VPN page contains instructions on installation and use.
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2016-08-25 00:00:00
Content last Modified Date: 2018-08-27 08:35:34
Access Date: 2019-03-21 07:34:42
Access URL: https://it.wpi.edu/article/id/36