Network Drive Mapping Using Windows 7
This article explains how to map a WPI network drive on a Windows 7 computer.
- Click on the "Start'" Orb (Windows Vista/7)
- Right-click on the "Computer" button. Note that this may appear as the name of your computer on WPI-owned machines
- Click "Map network drive..."
- Uncheck the "Reconnect at logon" box if it is checked
- Type in the network drive path (ex. \\storage.wpi.edu\HOME\My_Documents)
- Click "Finish"
- When the logon information is requested, enter your WPI username in the format "email@example.com" and your Windows password
Drive mapping instructions are the same as above, however, you will need to be connected to WPI's VPN in order for the connections to work.
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2016-08-25 00:00:00
Content last Modified Date: 2016-12-14 08:29:30
Access Date: 2018-07-20 04:26:46
Access URL: https://it.wpi.edu/article/id/34