SAS Install Guide
How to request and install SAS software.
- Active WPI Account
- R: drive mapped to \\storage.wpi.edu\HOME\My_Documents
- Must be a local administrator to install
Additional Requirements for Students:
- Signed SAS license Agreement (Obtained from ITS Service Desk)
- Completed form brought to the ITS Service Desk
- Navigate to \\storage.wpi.edu\software\SAS\9.4-TS1M4
- Right Click on the install-SAS94.bat file and choose "Run as Administrator"
- This install may take 3 hours or more
- Do not move on to the next step until the install from step 2 is complete
- Navigate to \\storage.wpi.edu\software\SAS
- Right Click on the ReplaceSASv9cfg.lnk file and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Make sure you have your R: drive mapped to \\storage.wpi.edu\home\my_documents
- Double click on SASconfig011218.lnk
- Open SAS to confirm installation
Print & Access Info
Content Create Date: 2018-01-23 00:00:00
Content last Modified Date: 2019-03-27 13:03:39
Access Date: 2019-04-26 04:18:12
Access URL: https://it.wpi.edu/article/id/177