Create a WPI account and set a new password.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to https://bannerweb.wpi.edu
- Login with your WPI ID number and PIN and click Login
- Choose a new PIN
- Set up a security question
- Accept the FERPA disclosure
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on Computer Account Settings
- Choose a password for your WPI account
- After completing account creation steps below, please allow twenty four hours for your WPI Identity to be provisioned.
Please use the Self Service Password Reset "Action" (see the link at the top right of this page) to establish the self-service password reset feature for your account. SSPR will be available after your WPI Identity has been provisioned.
Your WPI username is established based on your first initial, middle initial and last name. For example, John A. Smith would receive the username jasmith and email address email@example.com. If the resulting username already exists in the system for another user, the username that will be chosen will have a number appended to it. For example, James A. Smith will receive the username jasmith2 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When returning students recreate an account in this manner, their prior username is resurrected automatically.