Through Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive cloud file storage is available to WPI account holders. Benefits include:
- One Terabyte of storage quota
- The ability to access and edit your files from all your devices
- Files are protected and backed up
- Improved file sharing
- WPI account
- Refer to the WPI Data Classification Policy prior to storing data in OneDrive
OneDrive offers improved file sharing capabilities, including:
- Work together in real-time on Office 365 documents
- Integration with Canvas
- Share inside or outside your organization
Restricted use data cannot be stored in OneDrive as defined by the WPI Data Classification Policy. Please review this policy before saving files to OneDrive.
OneDrive can be accessed by navigating to portal.office.com in a web browser or through the WPI Community portal. Training materials are also available in community portal.