The following are instructions for setting up WPI email on most HTC Android phones:
- Open Applications
- Scroll through your applications and select Mail
- There are two possible outcomes after selecting Mail:
- If you have no other accounts on your phone, you will be asked to select either Exchange ActiveSync or Other(POP3/IMAP). Select Exchange ActiveSync.
- If you have a previous account, you will have to press Menu on your phone, and then select New Account. From there, you can select Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter the following information into the associated fields:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your WPI Password
- Select Next
- Choose which items you would like to access on your phone
- Select Finish Setup
WPI allows community members to access WPI email from mobile devices.
Please note: WPI provides the ability to remotely wipe all data from a connected mobile device in the event it is stolen, lost, or compromised. A remote wipe can be executed by the WPI account owner or requested through the Service Desk.
Backup of personal data on any mobile device is the responsibility of the device holder.