- Open settings
- Go to accounts
- Add account
- Select "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync", "Microsoft Exchange", or "Exchange"
- Enter your WPI e-mail address
- Enter your WPI e-mail password
- Let it check for server information. If it succeeds, Skip to step 11, else continue
- Domain\username = YOUREMAIL@wpi.edu
- Server = outlook.office365.com
- Click "Next"
- Select "OK" for Remote Security Administration
- Select "Next" for the default account options. You can change these as you see fit.
- Select "Activate" or "Activate Phone Administrator", if prompted
- Select "Next" to use the default name. You can change this to anything else you desire.
WPI allows community members to access WPI email from mobile devices.
Please note: WPI provides the ability to remotely wipe all data from a connected mobile device in the event it is stolen, lost, or compromised. A remote wipe can be executed by the WPI account owner or requested through the Service Desk.
Backup of personal data on any mobile device is the responsibility of the device holder.