Through Microsoft Office 365 (O365), SharePoint sites are available to all WPI Account holders.
SharePoint Online enables users to create collaboration spaces for storing, organizing, sharing, and accessing information:
- File Storage - Each site receives up to 25TB of storage quota
- Security - All files are protected and backed up daily
- Content Management - Create workflows, calendars, task lists, and develop your own strategy for managing the content stored on the site
- File Sharing - Share files with users inside of your organization
- Mobile Applications - Edit your site and contents of the site from all your devices via any browser
Using This Component
No additional cost
Contact the ITS Service Desk
Active WPI Account
Ownership or Membership of an O365 SharePoint site, Group or Team
Requesting This Component
Request SharePoint site creation through ITS.
Owners of sites can manage content and members