Security Update Required for macOS
Apple has released Security Update 2017-001 for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
The macOS Security Update is required to prevent bypassing administrator authentication.
- Updates must be installed for macOS High Sierra 10.13, 10.13.1, 10.13.2
- macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and earlier are not impacted
Check for updates. If not yet updated, install immediately.
See Actions below for additional information about:
- The content of Security Update 2017-001
- Finding build number - when installing Security Update 2017-001, the build number of macOS will be 17B1002 or 17B1003
- Root user account on a Mac
Posted: 30 November 2017, 11:29 AM
Start: 29 November 2017,11:18 AM