Outlook Web Access and Skype for Business Login Changed
A new Microsoft branded sign-in appears when accessing Outlook Web Access (OWA) and Skype for Business using your WPI credentials.
ITS updated the authentication process for Office 365 in order to improve service, simplify the number of login screens, and reduce the downtime required for authentication.
- OWA and Skype for Business login appears different; "Microsoft Sign in" is now displayed with a new background.
- Outlook for iOS/Android may display the Microsoft username and password screens on mobile devices.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and WPI password to login
- When logging in on a public computer or public network, ITS does not recommend "Stay signed in". While it reduces the number of times to sign in, it also captures information in cookies.
- Subsequent logins may present the option to "Pick an Account". For WPI OWA, choose your WPI email account.
Posted: 8 May 2018, 3:00 PM
Start: 3 May 2018, 6:00 PM
3 May 2018
8 May 2018, 3:00 PM