Canvas Integrates with OneDrive
OneDrive is your cloud storage solution for Canvas!
This fall, WPI IT launched Microsoft's Office 365. The cloud storage component of Office 365 is called OneDrive. OneDrive allows you to store and access documents from anywhere, by logging into the new WPI Portal with your WPI credentials. Canvas has a OneDrive integration, so documents stored in OneDrive can be utilized in Canvas course sites without affecting course size quota.
OneDrive is enabled in WPI Canvas course sites as of Monday, September 10th, 2018. Benefits include:
- Ability to embed assignments into Canvas
- Ability to create OneDrive collaborations in Canvas
- Automatic synchronization of files embedded in Canvas
Options to learn more about this new integration:
- Attend workshops offered by the Academic Technology Center
- View documentation on the Teaching with Technology blog
- View Training Material for Office 365 on the WPI Portal
Posted: 10 September 2018, 11:00 AM
Start: 10 September 2018, 9:00 AM
10 September 2018
10 September 2018, 11:00 AM