Introducing SecureW2 for WPI Wifi
WPI wireless registrations will now be provisioned using SecureW2 certificates
WPI's licensing and support for CloudPath wireless certificates is ending.
- New wifi registrations will be provided certificates by SecureW2.
- Devices already connected to wifi using certificates provisioned by CloudPath will not be impacted.
For new WPI wireless registrations, please find instructions for varied devices at the Wireless component below. If you need assistance, you are welcome to contact the IT Service Desk.
- Login: Wireless registration now uses Microsoft Azure Single Sign On (SSO). The login experience is the same as accessing Office 365 and Canvas.
- New Requirements: In addition to WPI login, SecureW2 registration requires you to enter a User Description, MAC Address, and password.
- New Expiration Notice: A helpful new feature is that SecureW2 will email you prior to wireless certificates expiring.
Start: 27 June 2019, 10:00 AM
Posted: 25 June 2019, 10:00 AM