Create your WPI account and set a new password:
- Navigate to Bannerweb
- Login with your WPI ID number and PIN and click "Login"
- Create a new PIN
- Set up a Security Question
- Read and Accept the FERPA disclosure
- Click on the "Personal Information" tab
- Click on the "Computer Account Settings" link
- Choose a password for your WPI account
- After completing the account creation steps above, please allow up to twenty-four hours for your WPI Identity to be provisioned.
After Account Fully Provisioned
Please use the Self Service Password Reset feature to establish the self-service password feature for your account. This must be configured in order to access a wide variety of WPI Resources, including email and Canvas.
It is recommended you configure Multifactor Authentication (MFA) for your account. MFA is linked to certain applications which require an additional layer of security.