- Press the Key on your keyboard
- Type "remote desktop" in the search bar and press "Enter"
- Enter windows.wpi.edu in the computer field and click connect
- When prompted for login credentials, select "connect with different credentials" (This may be under 'more options')
- Log in with email@example.com and your password
Your machine should then bring up the terminal server.
- Any files you save while connected to the terminal server should be saved to a WPI network drive. Files that are saved to the local computer may be lost.
- Mac OS users will need to download the Microsoft Remote Desktop application