Suite of enterprise applications and tools that supports the initial student life cycle administrative processes.
The Admissions service improves student satisfaction by reducing administrative overhead, nearly eliminating the need for manual entry of admissions applications. It helps faculty find and matriculate high quality students. It creates an early connection between the student and the University which is maintained from inquiry through application review through student matriculation, and provides applicants information and tools to manage their application process.
Using This Service
24x7x365 except during maintenance windows
No additional cost
- For FolderWave, under-graduate applicants contact the vendor or the under-graduate admission office
- For graduate applicants, contact the ITS Service Desk
- Faculty and staff should email email@example.com
Applicants can use any major browser
Requesting This Service
- Under-graduate applicants can create their own account using the Common App
- Graduate applicants can create their own account using the Graduate Application
- Faculty and staff should contact their under-graduate or graduate admission office for access